John Deere 3.179T
4.664 in 118.35 mm
5.400 in 136 mm
MAXIFORCE CATALOG FOR John Deere ENGINE REPLACEMENT PARTS
(1) Do not use with Housing (m) R54096, R70741, R74549. For Saran Repower Engines use TRE64354.
(2) Replace all R78558 Cap Screws with Flanged Head Cap Screw TR85363.
(3) Crankshaft (m) T23516 (36 mm / 1.37” Snout.) This engine may use TRE50979 (60 mm / 2.36” Snout) (m) R91834.
(4) Use on engines ESN 794193, after this ESN use TRE61767.
(5) (m) R73604.
(6) (m) R100812, (m) R127337, (m) R127918, (m) R55164.
(7) Check your application for proper usage.
(8) Camshaft has a 40 mm wide front bearing journal and made for a rear press in tachometer drive, it will replace early camshafts with narrower front bearing journal without any issue. Replaces camshafts markedT20015, T20016, R79643, R106957 and RE522311.
(9) See the Water Pump Identification Chart to make sure these part numbers are correct. You will need the water pump casting number and will need to know if you have a stamped steel pulley or a cast iron pulley.